we got our letters tonight. 10+ weeks of learning, living, growing, doing, working, questioning...we worked hard for them...we earned them...a wise man told me thats how it was supposed to happen, how it was supposed to be, EVERYTHING that we did...all led up to the moment of ritual and a week after we found out the men who will be apart of our lives...for the rest of our lives...at least i hope so! In my heart I knew. There had to only be one person. There could only be one. The choice was clear...he was there from day ZERO...advised and took care of me from the absolute beginning...we went through so much together, experienced and grown with each other, me through him rather than vice versa...the choice was right and I couldn't be happier! The PRIDE i have for him is unexplainable. I just hope he will be proud of me in return!

My class...I love them...From day one they were there, they were down, I wouldn't want to go through the process with anyone else but them.

Though we went our seperate ways we will always be WINTER 2009.

A new JOURNEY begins....holy crap!!!!
2 comments:
nice man!
congrats homie!
Post a Comment