It's amazing to me to think that most of us all met 4-5 months ago....we each had an entire summer between us, that's 3 months of freedom, and then September 8, 2009 it all came together. we took our own stories and ended up on the same epic journey. Its semi-reminiscent of SPOP in that what usually takes months, we accomplished in weeks. Its crazy to see 29 strangers come together to form a team! not only was it 29 RAs but the rest of Mesa Court Staff!
Looking back on these past 2 weeks of training I miss the down times in the poster room just hanging out and laughing together. I realized i stressed too much and worked too hard to get my posters made! I wish there was more time to bond more and solidify this "rushed" type of friendship!
I truly treasured those moments of peace and the jokes we have grown to love! coming off of last year and seeing the RA team previous to me be so close and amazing and then going into this year and being thrust into these relationships i truly believe that our team has the potential to be AMAZING and close and I hope that we will all be close in future years! There is no one I would rather go through this experience with that the team i have now! I love my team!
1 comment:
good luck this year. you'll be amazing
Post a Comment