Tuesday, August 24, 2010

5..6..7..8..

Cinco- I try not to live my life with regrets because I feel that every mistake or failure is a learning experience. I am going to attempt this in that by maybe not going that route, I would have ended up differently.

-I wish I never gave up football. I've I had stuck with it, I might have been a healthier person and been going to a different college and leading a different life.
-I wish I never convinced myself that joining a fraternity was THE THING to do. Instead, I should have joined when I was ready and maybe my friendships with my 2nd year roommates would have been better. Maybe I would even be more confident in myself rather than self-loathing.
-I wish I never lived off campus. Maybe if I wasn't so scared of losing my friends from the dorms and lived in VDC I would have been able to maintain my friendships with my 2nd year roommates.
-I wish I never talked shit about people. Because somehow it leads me to drama or gets me into trouble with the wrong people, people who have power over me in particular. If I took the nice approach to life and kept my words in my mouth, maybe people wouldn't think that I came off as fake.
-I wish I was never so critical of myself. Because if I wasn't then I would be able to live life a little bit more free and brave. If I wasn't so critical of myself I would probably be a different person.
-I wish I never compared myself to others and just took myself as good enough and the best person I know I can be. If I learned to love myself more, I feel like people would love me more too.

Anim
-Mom
-Sister
-Dad
-God
-Rocky


Shi-chi
-Smoking
-Rudeness/being a know-it-all/self-righteous
-Incompetence/people who are dense
-selfish/ego-centrics

8
-hair/eyes
-a wholesome personality
-good dancer

No comments: