Tuesday, August 17, 2010

SECONDay

1.I am very guarded. I feel like that there are so many walls, I don't even know where my center is. I make myself appear to be pretty open and sharing but I only let people know what I allow them to know. There are very very few people who I really let in, and I don't even think they know everything about me.

2.Apparently my face gives me away. 9/10 times you can probably tell how I am feeling or what I am thinking.

3.It is really hard for me to get over something. Especially when it is something I take personally or care about. I forgive but I don't forget. Over time I am civil and nice but I will always know that you have the power to hurt me, it's only a matter of time.

4.I am constantly thinking about what others may be thinking or perceiving of me and I am always analyzing myself. When I think I also analyze situations. I analyze every decision I make or am about to make and evaluate different scenarios almost to the point where I OVER THINK.

5.I pride myself on being the best person I can be. But I put so much pressure on myself that even my BEST isn't good enough anymore. I put 110% of myself and my effort into something I love, and yet I still feel like I could be better.

6. I am very empathetic. I have experienced a lot of heartache and hardship [probably like most people] but I have made it a goal to make sure that I do what I can to make sure that no one ever feels alone/sad/upset/negative/etc pretty much any emotion that I feel.

7. I'm pretty insecure as you can tell from this list, BUT I am making steps towards loving myself more and being good enough for me.

8. I come off as pretty "aloof" or air-headed[not sure if that's the right word?] but most of the time I am not. I just sometimes say things without thinking about them. Yes, I am a little slow to understand sometimes but it just takes me a minute to really get it cuz I don't wanna misunderstand. And then sometimes I say stuff just to be funny and silly but I guess I am misrepresenting myself.

9. Here's something different but I want everyone to know...My MOTHER is my best friend! She is the most beautiful person and soul in my life. She is the kindest woman to grace this Earth. She is the STRONGEST and most POWERFUL person I have ever known. Her life story is my inspiration. She is funny in her own little quirky way. She is the most resourceful and creative being in my world. When you are around her, you don't feel alone. You don't feel afraid or scared. She is the best friend anyone could ever ask for.

No comments: