This isn't just how to win my heart but how to win a place in my heart
1.Know what I'm thinking and how I'm feeling without me having to say it
2.Surprises, that are well thought out, that don't have to be big...it's all about the little things with me
3.COOKing...even if you can't cook, but just trying makes me happy
4.Share in my humor and have that connection to where we don't have to say anything to each other but just start laughing
5. Being close to my family and having my mother's love is just as important as having mine
6. Sharing something about yourself with me that maybe not EVERYONE would know or could tell
7. Remembering something I said a while back and bringing it up or doing something with it.
8. Telling me something that you appreciate about me or saying something nice about me on a completely random day, just to make my day.
the se7en things that usually cross my mind
1. "Do I smell? Omg I hope not!"
2. "Wait...I don't get it...maybe I shouldn't say anything" lol
3. "If I had my own reality tv show right now, this would definitely be an episode"
4. "I wish my life was a musical"
5. "I don't think they really like me"
6. "I'm bored, what should I be doing right now"
7. "I wish I had the ability to move things with my mind, then doing stuff would be so much easier"<---This one I think about A LOT!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment